Scam BIG time fraud & LIAR. Will give you a bunch of BS that will NEVER HAPPEN.

FAKE READER.

There will be ALOT OF HER USERNME HRE/FAMILY MEMBER POST ON HER BEHALF TO DEFEND HER. NEVER BELIEVE THEM.

THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!

SOME OF THEM IS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FROM NIGERIA THAT SHOULD BE DEPORTED AND GET IMMEDIATE HELP!! F.A.K.E

Review about: Kasamba Psychic Reading.

Comments

I want to apologize for EVERYTHING that I posted earlier on this site. My intention is just want to share about my experience, and I'm really sorry for exaggerated it.At the end, I realize it just was my mistake because I choose to spent money to get this psychics reading.I didn't have to blame anyone for this either the predictions happen or not.As I don't want to pursue this problem to become bigger, I promise I will stop ppsting about this psychics againI will also delete all the reviews as possible that I canKasamba also can delete all my previous reviews here.And NOT everything I said about her is true, so please try Sonya yourself to see how she is for you.

Maybe she is really a good psychics for anyone else. I will not try to give any bad influence of her reading anymore.I also apologize for any other things that I did, and for any harsh/mean words I said earlier in this site- and for any other inconvenience.

It breaks my heart to see this hatred for Sonya Starr Angel.I was one of her first clients back in the late 2000s. She is accurate and amazing.

All of her predictions have come to pass - good and bad. I am waiting on an important prediction to happen but she has stuck by it for a few years now. Everything regarding that situation has come true as well.Her spells do work! There is someone that I liked..

and due to the nature of our relationship I asked Sonya to do a spell to make us closer or for him to become more attracted to me.. he already was but I needed that push. I hadn't seen him for a few months and when I saw him again he did a 360! It was obvious he liked me and others saw it too.I feel very sorry for the person/people spreading so much hate about Sonya Starr Angel.

I am sorry you feel the need to bad mouth her. I feel such negative energy from those people and so much hate. I am an empath and the hatred for Sonya Starr makes me so sad. She's one of the sweetest people I have ever met and I am glad I found her.

I have not always been the kindest to her but she never left me and stuck by me. She knows who I really am and when I wasn't so nice to her she knew I was struggling and knew what was beneath that .

WHY this website allowed this HORRIBLE review to be posted? This woman is a LUNATIC.

And all of us who have posted in Sonya's defense ate NOT her relatives, but GRATEFUL clients. PLEASE delete ALL of of tgese HARASSING comments and reviews!!

CAL_CyberCrime_C4_ID736

After receiving a formal complaint at oag.ca.gov/c4 we have traced your IP address to California and are in the process of obtaining your cell phone records based on this most recent post. On Jan 1, 2016, Civil Section 1708.8 and Penal Code Sections 422 and 646.9 went into effect, identifying cyberstalking as a crime and enforcing penalties of a $1,000 fine, a year of imprisonment in a county jail, or both.

Records of all your recent online activities have been stored and we advice you to stop posting or you will only make the penalties worse. We will be contacting you at some point during the investigation and must inform you we may turn over the findings to IC3 which processes complaints at the federal level.

Stalker-buster1

Don’t listen to this crazy woman. This is really Sonya in the pic- ain’t no fake about her- she’s as real as they come.

The person posting all these comments has serious issues and is Making up lies just to make herself feel more powerful. It’s sick and aweful. It’s great to see all Sonya’s clients come forward and prove this evil woman as a big liar. And now the stalker has gone as far as to download Sonya’s pictures and draw all over them.

Everyone’s laughing at you. Can’t u see that? You should star in the movie The single white female. Have u heard of it?

It’s when a girl has so much jelousy towards someone that does everything for her- she turns on her and tries to wreck her life so she can be her. That’s you. Except it’s not working. Everyone is coming forward to expose you to the world as a nasty troll.

Maybe one day u will get your wish to get famous - how ever they will make a horror film about u :) terrifies me thinking about it!!! Lol. Sonya will be the true angel that she is.

Sonya please ignore this if you are watching- we are all here for u!!! Lots of luv your fav clients :) xx

to Becca59 #1479251

How can a person have so much hate for someone like Sonya. I have been a good client of sonya almost 3 yrs and she is real and very accurate and the kindest person with a big heart I have ever met. We love you Sonya

to Keeppositive #1496882

None of her predictions ever happened for me either. But then again maybe they still will and her timing is just off.

IllegalAlienBuster

Your IP Address locates you to an address in California, not far from an ICE detention center. How convenient.

You do know that you are committing defamatory illegal acts, right? You are making your pending case file that much bigger. Nice try hiding by posting on your phone.

Now we can connect your exact mobile device to you as well. Good work!