Is anyone ever read with Sonya starr angel? How about the timeframes, always accurate?

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 12.

Comments

Hi Dee :) who is the lady that you talking about in that site? I never heard about Carribean psychics.

Lol that's why I think I will never meet someone as accurate as Sonya again, she is the most accurate so far.

I think we are now on the right path with her. She is so nice and always taking time to reply our email :)

Do you often get a reading?

to Shella #1425067

It seems that there is only one reader on this other site I just mentioned (giving you a hint of who that might be lol)- yeah, it just makes you doubt sometimes when you get two contradicting readings but again I had never read with this other person before, I have read with Sonya many times and short term predictions have happened. I do read with Yazmin from time to time- she is great at describing people’s feelings and such, her timing can be way off lol but she is really good though.

Have you read with her? She is with Kasamba too.

to Dee #1425978

Oh it's psychics marlne you meant? I never trust other site too much, i already look up that site, i think before its like kasamba or other site that have many psychics on it.

Yes I have.

I asked you first before i think? Lol long time ago some of Sonya and yazmin predictions is same. Even sonya is a lot more right and very detailed lol i prefer to someone who can predict more accurate timeframe though.

And she is always busy too. :s

to Shella #1426858

Yeah, that is it- that other lady from that other site gave me a scary prediction and it was the total opposite from what Sonya had predicted! Yes Sonya is more accurate with timeframes, they are pretty realistic for the most part!

Hi, so you already move to the States now? what state do you live or you still live in Colombia?

I speak Indonesian, but I am chinese and then born in there.. but i cant speak chinese lol yes I know, I'm referring to socmed esp instagram though, it's crazy there.... So many people just show off what they have or show off they beauty or something like that, I hate that :-/ I like how is back then almost 10 years ago, facebook just started and there is still friendster. do you know that?

Ahh which socmed did you close? it's hard at the beginning yeahh... I can't imagine them everytime they go the places, or do something they must post it to soc-med so everyone must know lol I believe i should enjoy myself at that time, not care about anything else.. that's why I only look a pictures that inspired me, like food art, nature and such (but not a lot of ppl who post that)

I don't have netflix here, or even TV, (since I move to new place half year ago) so I just watch from my pc.

you already have daughter? :) yes you are right but lonelyness, stress and anxiety is so much to deal here, maybe because I tend to be passive. Yoga? maybe one day?

lol... I don't like exercise too much, but I do like swimming. I see, so what's the progress between you and him right now?

Yeahh I should only get it from her. Ahh i also ever tried a cheap spells too, but it doesn't work, do you know Mia Angel?

Yes yazmin only good at pick up people's feeling i think. Yes you too let us keep being positive always! :) Yes please you can recommend some to me:) even Sonya recommended a book for me, she likes to read too!

:) so you also speak Spanish? I can't lol

to Shella #1421924

Hi :) yes it is tough! My situation with the person I am interested in is so complicated to say the least :( so, we remain friends in the meantime but he is in a really dark place in his life, he keeps too much to himself and disappears for weeks, etc.

He has an odd way to deal with things lol which is a test of my patience :( when I started talking to Sonya, I was asking for communication to pick up which it did, things have transpired the way she has predicted them- but he needs become more ready., he has internal demons he has to deal with and he needs to grow emotionally first! I have lost hope to be honest :( so at this point I am not even waiting on him lol, if it happens great, if it doesn’t then it wasn’t meant to be.

When we loose focus on what we want is when things start happening our way! :(

What type of books do you like to read?

to Dee #1422570

Hi :) yes, I understand life is so tough for us :-( sometimes I think about that too, not to want something so bad, just try to let things happen in their own way... but it's really hard to be patience.

I'm so sad, this year not started as good as I want it to be.

do you ever try the spells from person that I mentioned above?

do you know her?

I'd like to read a novel... :) what about you?

to Shella #1424562

Hi there :) sorry it took me so long to reply. I have never done spells from someone else, only with Sonya.

Yesterday I tried another reader through Caribbean Psychics since some people praise so much about them and the lady I read with hit the nail in some areas but when it came to predicting future outcome and present situations I feel she was off :-( but some part of me wanted to leave it was true so I would give up on this that I am working on with this guy :-( but it crushed when she told me certain things.

Like for example, that things will not work out for another 8 years or so- I don’t know that reading just really threw me off! Then of course i waited for Sonya to become available to see if she saw any of the things this other psychic saw and she said no- so I want to trust Sonya so much bc she has been right in the past, but this other reader really freaked me out :( it has been a terrible start of the year.

Hi, I can't reply to your post below, I don't know why there is no option for that.How many months until you reach the peak?

I think it's 7 months? I remember when she ever explained to me last time.

She never offered me for her service, is all up to me she says, I'm the one who asking about her spiritual work. She said if I want to do it it's up to me because she just want to help with her best abilities for me.

:) Did you get a triple cast?

and how long the spells works for you (the sign) for you to feel it? I've been reading with her more than a year, what about you?Are you one of her 2 clients that I see often left a review for her (the long reviews)?

to Shella #1421047

Hi :) I got double cast and I must tell you about this sign that really freaked me out, this was months ago though, when this guy and I were not talking. So, one day, I was just driving in my car and I was just so fed of the situation, I had not talked to him for five months and i wanted him to reach out (she had already done the spell work about a month prior) and Out of desperation, I started praying that God would just allow me to forgive this guy once and for all, that I didn’t want to suffer anymore- I kid you not, within two mins his mom calls me, I didn’t pick up bc I wasn’t emotionally ready to talk to her, but the fact she called me while I was praying so hard to just forget about him?

That was a huge sign for me! So yes, if you are open to it, you will get signs. This is going to sound weird but how about you take a break from Social Media? I used to have it too and it was affecting something inside of me- I try to surround myself with positive influences and so I just closed all my social media accounts- it was hard at first, Bc this actually becomes part of your routine, but switch your focus- I promise this will help you so much!

Do you like to read? I love to read so on my free time I read a lot of spiritual book that help me deal with my situation a bit better- or watch a tv show that makes you laugh or movie that makes you laugh- things like that! I know it is hard, and sometimes we just hide bc we don’t want others to see how down feel :(

But the spell work can take time yes, months, but it could help expedite it- but if you are gonna do it at all, might as well do it all the way and triple cast it for faster results. I like That Sonya is not pushing you to get this done- this talks highly about how ethical she is- talk to her first, and ask her specifically how this is going to help your situation and how fast you can see improvement then make a decision from there :) you mentioned that you felt alone or that you were going through this alone?

:-( so am I, and it is the hardest thing.

Yes I usually leave her long reviews, my name there is: nana27 :) I have been reading for her for a year now. You can get signs all the time while the Spell is working on the background until it reached peek- I mean I always say: IT IS BETTER TO REGRET THE THINGS THAT YOU DO, THAN THE ONES YOU DON’T- so if you inner self is telling you to try this spell work, you should :)

to Dee #1421142

Hi, that's so awesome signs for you! Why did his mom called you instead him?

lol so now you and him start talking again/dating yet?

Yes I already deleted my account you know, and then I suddenly feel bored and curious about how my friends doing (even I'm not close to them and not talking to them, it's like acquitances) and then I used other account to just look them up. I know I should stop to make myself feel bad . :-( You were right, did you used to see other people's posting and then you feel sad?

I love to read!

but I like to read a novel that have my original country's language, it's more easier for me to read. Yeahh i should change my focus now, :-( yes I'm dealing a lot with my anxiety too, I hate meet new people and very introvert.

Yess she's so nicee, long time ago I ever be scammed TWICE for a huge amount just for a single spell, but since that I never get any spells again, but I know she is different... I will talk to her, I like to talk to her almost everyday, she gives me so much positive vibes!

:) I just so confused which spells I want, as I want 3 the most important things in my life (that included marriage and baby spells) but you know I only can get 1 spell for now... hard to decide this. :-(

I meant I'm going through this problem alone (I move to US and I don't have friends here, get a job is so much struggle for me (because of the status), toxic family member, etc).

You are not alone, I'm here ;-) I know Nana27, I already thought that if you is her or the other one Re**cca :) You ever see me in the reviews, nickname is Fla (I just change the nickname) I know you are so positive too and all what you said is right lol...

Also do you ever get a psychic reading from Yazmin? She's always so busy I used to read with her, but now I only stick to Sonya :)

to Shella #1421206

Hi, omg, we have a lot in common lol- I am not originally from the states, I was born in Colombia :) what language do you speak? Social media can be toxic, so you have to be careful with that!

I wish nothing but halo to everyone in this world but social media is full of fake people, that pretend to have this wonderful life when half of the time it is not true- I am not talking about everyone there of course and I don’t want to sound like a hater lol,you just have to be careful with the stuff you see- but to each it’s own, I mean, something inside of me told me to close mine, it was hard at the beginning but it has been like four years and I don’t miss if one bit. when I am not reading a book (of spending time with my daughter) - I watch a movie that makes me laugh or try to find a show that can get into. Do you have Netflix? There are pretty good shows there that might interest you and take your mind of things :) I know what you are going trough, trust me, but we gotta help ourselves here, nobody is gonna do it for us.

How about taking a yoga class? I am going to try it :) - yes, the sign I got freaked me out- she called me out of nowhere! It took me a few days to call her back though- do not get any Spell work from anyone else- you must do it through Sonya is you decide to. I was about to ask you if you have read with Yazmin too lol, yes, she is great at picking up specific things, feelings, if someone is traveling etc, but her timeframes are way off- try to re focus your needs though, see, we drive ourselves crazy bc we get so attached to the outcome, I am sure it will happen, but it has to happen at the time timing- so stay positive!

Seriously, I can recommend a few books if you want?

What language do you speak? Blessings.

#1420546

Hi I just read about your reply here to my post.

I've read with her several times. She is such a lovely psychic advisor and a friend for me.

I LOVE her alot. She is such a nice and wonderful person. I agree with her timeframes is being the most accurate from other advisor. But yes, sometimes the "free will" things is annoyed me.

Lol

I tried to see if anyone go through the delayed timeframes like me though. So I supposed to have a big prediction/progress that supposed to be happen in the 4th quarter last year. And it didn't happen yet.... She said now that my progress supposed to due now, and it should be happen in this 1st half of the year, so it's really hard for me sometimes to wait for it, as I really excited for last year to be happening.

But I will still to trust what she said that it will be happening though.

I'm thinking about to get the spiritual works from her. Do you ever get a spells from her?

to Shella #1420641

Hello :) thanks for your response. I know it is so hard to wait for an outcome to happen.

Did she say why it was delayed? Have past predictions happen? I honestly don’t think she would dare encourage us to be in a false path knowing (as an Empath) how miserable we get; I think she is honest and i feel she wishes so much that she could have a magic wand to make all of our wishes come true right away! I am still waiting on one too, a major per say but past predictions have happened and she reads people like books!

Regarding Spiritual Work, I have gotten some done yes, it can help the situation, but it has to happen at the timing it is supposed to. I would suggest though, if you are getting anything done, do some healing work for yourself first, to gain strength for your situation; that way you know that if it works well for you, and u wanted to perform this work on someone else, it will work as well.

Her work is legit though, and many swear by it. I think she sees the ultimate outcome, and things do eventually happen, the timing is what sucks :-( but we gotta try to put things in perspective, sometimes things are just not meant to be when we wanted to happen and will later realize why this is is; keep your faith, and I do hope things pan out sooner for you.

to Dee #1420733

I am not sure if my last post got through? :-/

to Dee #1420946

Hi, I can't reply to your post below, I don't know why there is no option for that. How many months until you reach the peak?

I think it's 7 months? I remember when she ever explained to me last time. You were right, but I can't help to feel negative and so miserable when I see other people's post on social media, I know it makes me upset but I still see it.

But for financial reason, I still delayed it to get one. I am so eager to get one of her spells though than a healing. Yes maybe I will also get a triplet cast for that.... I know, I gotta have faith, just its soooooo hard to be patient, esp when I don't have anyone here :-( you are so nice thankyou for your support..

Did you get a triple cast? and how long the spells works for you (the sign) for you to feel it?

I've been reading with her more than a year, what about you? Are you one of her 2 clients that I see often left a review for her (the long reviews)?

to Dee #1420869

Yes.. I wait since May last year to be happening for the big outcome.

It's really hard, she keep saying before that it supposed to be happen Fall 2017, and then when it didn't happen I contacted her again and then she said it's not on my end, it's on my BF end, so I should just wait for him to make a progress here, and then that he's dealing with a lot of issues too, and then Sonya said it still due by now, if Universe is nice enough to make it happen for me. But I just really done for it, honestly I hate Universe when they be tought on me. I often envy for other people that have and live a life like I want. :(

Past predictions everything what she said did happen (just still waiting on the big one) and then that's why I'm so stress here, because she always provide accurate timeframe in the past.

But I will never give up here and try to be more patience. I agree lol I hope she really have that magic wand. Yes she can read other people really well too. She is the best psychic I have met so far, when I met her I am very hesitant to read with anyone else.

I never done a spiritual work before, because of my financial, so maybe one day I will get it. Did you get a single, double, or triple casting?

How long that the healing takes for you to feel the affect?

Yeahh timing really tricky here, :( thank you for your support though. I want to talk to her everyday if I could really.

to Shella #1420739

I wrote a whole freaking paragraph and I don’t know where it went lol- so, regarding Spiritual work, yes it could work. She suggesting getting done chakra work for my POI.

He was extremely overdrawn and he is one of those that when he dealing with stress he keeps into himself and doesn’t express what he feels. He hates confrontation- he has been going throrugh very hard times, and has been depressed. When Sonya connected through this Chakra work with him, she was actually able to understand why he was so withdrawn- she even mentioned that was the toughest chakra work she has ever done to date so you could only imagine :-/ well, I was waiting for contact and it happened, this improved his ability to communicate or at least reach out, so he was doing a bit better...

so yeah, it can help, but you u must remain positve. Her spell work is legit too, but it can take some time to see results.

to Dee #1420872

Lol I see your post is going though! :) What do you mean by POI?

Me too, my BF always keep it to himself and doesn't express well when he was depressed or have something on his mind. It makes me stress too. He just don't want any drama yes.

Good for you that he was doing better.

I hope he will do much more better than now :)

So did you do the healing, or spellwork, or both? what is the strength of your spell and how long it works for you?

to Anonymous #1420876

I forgot to put name here for my post above :)